DBSync’s ShipStation Integration platform synchronizes ShipStation data with popular Accounting, ERP and CRM applications, providing seamless integration of your E-Commerce operations.
- Enhance the agility of your online business by making all your Shipstation data available across applications.
- Fast and Scalable reconciliation of orders with Accounting, ERP and CRM.
- Focus on your operations and not on manual data entry.
- Leverage DBSync’s ecosystem of E-Commerce solutions to integrate your entire operations.
- Synchronize ShipStation Customer, Order, Product and Shipping data with any Accounting, ERP and CRM systems such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 etc.
- Bi-directional synchronization i.e. ShipStation to Accounting, ERP, CRM and vice-versa
- Automate Sales order Integration
- Automatically Trigger Payment integration
- Integrate Invoice Data Flow
- Integrate your inventory with order fulfillment data
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of ShipStation data can I synchronize with other applications?
Orders, Customers, and Products can be synchronized.
Since my orders get updated quickly, I’d like to synchronize it with my back-end applications multiple times a day. How frequently can I do it?
DBSync’s integration includes a scheduler, using which any process can be scheduled to run at predefined intervals. You can perform synchronizations as frequently as 5 minutes.
Is DBsync’s ShipStation integration scalable? If my order volumes grow, can the integration handle it?
Yes, DBSync can handle large quantities of order data. If you prefer a dedicated instance running only for your integration you can always have our on-premise version installed on your own server. We support both Windows and Linux based installers.
What applications can I integrate ShipStation with?
ShipStation can be integrated with popular Accounting Systems (Quickbooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, Sage, Intacct etc.), CRM applications (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracles Sales Cloud, PocketAdvantage, ChabadOne, ServiceMax etc.), and Databases (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3 etc).