DBSync allows you to integrate your front- and back-office applications to streamline and automate your business processes and ensure that your Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) data is accurate, timely, and functional. DBSync can automated in near real-time between Microsoft Dynamics GP and other applications and can be used to
- Synchronize Customer Master Databases with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Convert Opportunities Won to Order generated in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Convert Opportunities Won to Invoice in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Integrate E-commerce website orders to Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Integrated payments received from online payment systems for reconciliation
Frequently Asked Questions
What Versions of Salesforce this adapter Support?
DBSync supports almost all major versions of Salesforce. Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Professional Edition, Enterprise Edition, and the Non-Profit Edition.
What Version of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is supported by DBSync?
Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.x and 10.x is supported by DBSync.
Is this adapter Bi-Directional?
Yes, and you also have the control to make it uni-directional if you choose.
Is this Adapter available with On-Demand or On-Premise Version?
This adapter is available with On-premise Version of DBSync.
How Frequent can we perform Sync?
Sync can be performed every 5 minutes.
What are the objects in Salesforce I can Sync my Microsoft Dynamics with?
You Can Sync following Objects:
- Salesforce opportunities to Microsoft Dynamics GP SOP Transactions:
- Salesforce opportunities Won to Microsoft Dynamics GP Order Generated
- Salesforce opportunities Won to Microsoft Dynamics GP Invoice
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Receivable Transactions to Opportunities.